There a few similarities between generic push-pull and non-push-pull cable assemblies.
1. Size reference. Most popular inner cable size is 1/16*
2. There aren’t support (guide) tubes on these assemblies
3. Many of our customers use a pull-only or return spring type
4. Most cable fitting are common air craft fittings used for non-push-pull as well
5. Typically this category uses Bowden conduit –
5a. 3/16* Bowden also houses 1/16 inner cable
5b. Smaller diameter also called light duty
5c. We work best when we can pre-fabricate, however we can also supply large – bulk quantities as well.
To see more examples of Push-Pull Controls, visit our Gallery.